Paula Abdul Quotes

Paula-Abdul-Quotes
Paula Abdul
 
 
"Constructive criticism is about finding something good and positive 
to soften the blow to the real critique of what really went on."
 
Paula Julie Abdul was born June 19th, 1963, in San Fernando, California. The daughter of Harry and Lorraine Abdul knew early on that she wanted to dip her feet into dance.

The youngest of two daughters, Paula's love for dance originated from the film, Singing In The Rain, whose star, Gene Kelly, was her idol. 
 
 

"Everyone is your best friend when you are successful. Make sure that the people that you surround yourself with are also the people that you are not afraid of failing with."
 
 
 "I think it would be great if there were no age limit."
 
 
"Keep the faith, don't lose your perseverance and always trust your gut extinct."
 
 
 "When people expect me to go right, I'll go left. I'm unpredictable."


 
 
 
Paula-Abdul-Quotes
Paula Abdul
 

"For all of those willing to help me start a family,
 I am flattered. I will let you know when I need your help."
 
 
 "If they're singing about heartbreak, they've lived it."
 
 
 "The cool part of being an entertainer is getting the opportunity to get your feet wet in all areas."
 
 
 "Your talent is your art. It is not to be taken for granted."




Leave a Reply